I know, you probably thought you had seen the last of me… but, like any horror movie (I was going to say “any good horror movie” and then I realized … Continue reading Netflix Roulette: The Mirror
- Honeymoon (2014)
- Stake Land (2010)
- Torment (2013)
All three of these movies are worth see (to some extent). I’m very excited that all three ended up being worth my time:
- Worth Seeking Out (i.e. Worth Paying For): Honeymoon (2014)
- Worth Watching via Free Streaming: Stake Land (2010)
- Worth Watching on an International Flight or While Doing Work: Torment (2013)
- Worth Avoiding and Doing Something Better with Your Time: Luckily, there was nothing in this category this week
Two out of the three movies I watched this week made it onto my cumulative top-ten list. The exciting thing is that I would actively re-watch any of the movies on this list… okay… maybe not The Canal… so close!
- Starry Eyes
- The House at the End of Time
- Here Comes the Devil
- The Nightmare
- Stake Land
- The Taking of Deborah Logan
- The Canal
Next week might be another light week. It’s going to be a busy week, but I will try my best to post every day… even if it’s just something short.
See you tomorrow!
I thought I posted this yesterday, but apparently not… so, get ready for two posts today: this one and then my weekly roundup. The streak continues… I can’t believe my … Continue reading Netflix Roulette: Honeymoon